21 συμβουλές για να συνατήσουμε την επιτυχία από τον Jackson Brown και μερικά σχόλια από εμένα!
1. Marry the right person. This one decision will determine 90% of your happiness or misery. I hope I did!
2. Work at something you enjoy and that’s worthy of your time and talent. I hope I will do!
3. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully. It gives you joy!
4. Become the most positive and enthusiastic person you know.
5. Be forgiving of yourself and others. I wish we all could!
6. Be generous.
7. Have a grateful heart.
8. Persistence, persistence, persistence. I do that!
9. Discipline yourself to save money on even the most modest salary. Can't do that!
10. Treat everyone you meet like you want to be treated. Do not forget!
11. Commit yourself to constant improvement. These words are so powerful!
12. Commit yourself to quality. These words are so powerful, too!
13. Understand that happiness is not based on possessions, power or prestige, but on relationships with people you love and respect. And teach it to your children!
14. Be loyal. To you and to others for having peace in your hart!
15. Be honest. Always works!
16. Be a self-starter.
17. Be decisive even if it means you’ll sometimes be wrong. This is a tough one!
18. Stop blaming others. Take responsibility for every area of your life. An other tough one!
19. Be bold and courageous. When you look back on your life, you’ll regret the things you didn’t do more than the ones you did. I am always proud for the little crazy things I did!
20. Take good care of those you love. I always regretted it when I didn't do it!
21. Don’t do anything that wouldn’t make your
Mom self proud.
by H. Jackson Brown, Jr
H. Jackson Brown, Jr. is an American author best known for his inspirational book, Life's Little Instruction Book, which was a New York Times bestseller (1991–1994)